Swimming is a lifetime sport that benefits the body and the whole person! But what is it that makes swimming good, specifically?
- Swimming works practically all of the muscles in the body (if you do a variety of strokes). Swimming can develop a swimmer's general strength.
- Regular swimming builds endurance, muscle strength and cardio-vascular fitness.
- Many swimmers find an in-direct benefit form swimming. They develop life skills such as sportsmanship, time-management, self-discipline, goal-setting, and an increased sense of self-worth through their participation in the sport.
- Swimming does burn calories at a rate of about 3 calories a mile per pound of bodyweight.
- Swimming does exercise almost the entire body - heart, lungs, and muscles - with very little joint strain. It is great for general fitness, just not a great way to drop excess pounds.
- Swimming Improves Flexibility, Posture & Balance.
- Swimming is a Great Stress Buster.
- Swimming is a healthy activity that can be continued for a lifetime.
Summer swimming coaching camp 2019
1 Month Course Fees Rs. 4,000/- (Regular)
30 days Course Fees Rs. 4,500/- (30 Hours)
15 Classes Weekend Course for Rs. 3,500/- (Per Head)
(Only on Saturday & Sunday) 15 days course fees Rs.3000/- (15 Hours)
|1 Month||Rs. 3500/-||3 Months||Rs. 5,500/-|
|6 Months||Rs. 6,500/-||1year||Rs. 9,000/-|
JUST ONE HOUR DIP Rs. 200/- (PER HEAD) pay Rs. 9000 for Annual Membership & Avail Free coaching. Save Rs. 3000 week End One Year Membership Rs. 7500/- (Only On Sat & Sun)